saraeagleton said: Um, just so you know, "fly-over" as in, "the fly-over states" is a hyphenated compound word. Without the hyphen, it sounds like you're telling people to fly over this art, rather than indicating that it's art that is usually flown over and is, therefore, shall we say, neglected.

good to know.  we’ll take up this pressing matter at our next board meeting.

kindest regards,

the staff of fly over art 

  1. teteapotre said: I’ll send a proxy to that board meeting.
  2. flyoverart posted this